We are hiring.
We’re a friendly and supportive clinic with a strong sense of team and a drive to provide high-quality care and customer service. We also recognise the importance of developing our team professionally and ensuring a healthy work life balance to enjoy where we live and the opportunity to participate in the healthy, active lifestyle we preach.
Team is important and one of the things that makes coming to work enjoyable, supporting each other to achieve great results makes everybody happy. We want people who will add to our culture.
What does that mean…
We are looking for a motivated Physio with a positive, professional attitude, excellent teamwork and communication skills and a willingness to play an active role in all aspects of our practice.
- You are a reliable person that gets things done and has a desire to improve yourself while making a real difference in people’s lives.
- You are a fun, bubbly personality who is serious about results and has great communication skills to educate and lead patients through their treatment with confidence.
- You want mentoring and support from experienced physiotherapists as you grow yourself into the Expert Physiotherapist you wanted to be!
- You love to have the opportunity to learn and to treat a varied Physiotherapy caseload.
- You want to be part of a team that cares about you as you care about your patients.
- You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much, much more.
- You want to be involved. Growing our culture, the team and providing you with support requires participation in key performance activities (team meetings, events and training). Your growth and ours in the ‘return on involvement’ is what we are looking for.
Things are about to change, read on to hear how:
You’ll be our future Physiotherapist, and take pride in your Physiotherapy career.
What’s the Job About?
- Management of a varied musculoskeletal patient load.
- Intensive induction training and ongoing support will be provided to ensure that optimal patient goals are achieved.
- Support in developing your basic skills followed by support in your clinical special interest or speciality.
- The option of career progression within our ascension pathway from junior therapist to senior, clinical lead and partner.
- The role requires a physiotherapy qualification, AHPRA registration and APA membership or other professional indemnity insurance.
- Remuneration will be based on experience (initially) with reviews based on performance, which means doing all the things to improve your practice and the patients outcomes.
- You will receive substantial training through a number of in-house professional development initiatives along with support for external courses.
- We are a well-established, and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment.
- With over 5 years of history in Woolgoolga and the recent expansion to Sapphire Beach we are continuing to grow due to a popular following amongst patients, strong networks and an excellent community reputation.
- We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
The Successful Applicant will:
- Have great people skills and fantastic communication skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant clinic culture.
- Be a committed clinician and care about making a difference and changing lives of the people you will meet.
- Show initiative and motivation to develop a client load.
- Have a full AHPRA registration, WWCC and current police check.
If you are the passionate and motivated practitioner looking for a stimulating role in private practice, we would love to meet you. To find out your next steps in applying please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you’re already comfortable with social media in a professional setting DM us a video on FB telling us about you and your aspirations and why you would like to join our team. Looking forward to speaking soon!